Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bird Seasons Cross-stitching Project!

As I was working on this cross-stitching project I thought it might be fun to share my progress on this blog, after all it IS bird-related! This is only the third cross-stitching project I've ever worked on. The first one was one in a series of 12 projects featuring a different quilt for each month of the year. I only did one of them, lol! That was over 7 years ago before I had kids. A couple of years ago, I started another project but never finished it. Now, as for this one, the boys wanted to buy me a craft project for my birthday last month so we headed to the craft store an I chose this project that features birds in all 4 seasons. This is what it will look like when I'm done! So far I've been working on it since April 20th and still going strong when I have a few minutes to myself. I'm hoping that by posting it here, I will remain faithful to my goal of finishing it completely and getting it framed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment