Thursday, June 18, 2009

The nestlings in the pine tree...

I couldn't resist getting a photo of these cuties. I don't usually check on them now that they're getting bigger because I don't want to scare them. I saw some babies hopping around in my yard and I thought they might have been the ones in my pine tree so I just had to know by carefully taking a look. There, staring back at me were 4 nestlings still snuggled together not quite ready to leave the nest just yet. Of course I had to take a quick video too, and as you can see they didn't even care that I was there. The mother and father were squawking at me a bit, so I quickly left and gave them some space. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics!!!! Your little birds are growing up so fast! My mom's birds are gone (doesn't know if they flew away or ???) We have a Robin's nest outside our window that we have been watching this weekend (noisy little things at times)- the branch is perfectly covering them so we can't see the babies

    ReplyDelete