Saturday, July 3, 2010

Perfect Harmony!

Ever since I got my new squirrel-proof feeder, the squirrels leave it alone so my seed lasts such a long time now!
However, I know the squirrels get hungry too so I give them treats of their own, especially apples!
I'll bet these two squirrels have a family to feed...and I'm sure they have a well stocked stash building up for the long winter ahead!

So, the House Finches get their fair share of sunflower seed and Nyger seed, the Flickers and Downys munch on the suet cakes and drop plenty of it on the ground for the squirrels and Mourning Doves. My feeding station is a well-oiled machine now!

2 comments:

  1. Love squirels! great to see you help them too !
    I adore this blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hanzz! Good to know you're enjoying my blog! Those squirrels are really starting to grow on me, too :D

    ReplyDelete