Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Birds Galore...What A Treat!

Red-breasted Nuthatch

Northern Flicker

Downy Woodpecker

Black Capped Chickadee

Black Capped Chickadee...again.

White-breasted Nuthatch

White-breasted Nuthatch

All of the birds pictured above (plus many House Finches) were all in my backyard this morning at roughly the same time! You should've heard all the chattering going on between them! It was a treat indeed!!! I took all these photos (plus MANY more that didn't turn out too great) within about a 30 min time span. It was a much cooler, overcast day today with rain in the forecast on this last day of summer. It seems the birds can sense Autumn is near. They are more than welcome to visit my backyard anytime...I will do my best to keep food plentiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment